ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Gimme Gimme ...

After I was quite displeased with LL's announcement of 'display names'...
LL's latest announcement fills me with excitement ...
mesh import ... opening far more interesting possibilities than sculpties, with less restrictions ...
and as it seems even with something I've dreamed of for almost as long as I try to design stuff for SL ...
mesh attachments that move with the body and angles of the body instead of sticking out or thru when you do something else than just stand around ...
I'm so looking forward to trying out that mesh things, that I even consider logging into the beta version once it is open to the public ...
I know I'm no great builder or designer ... but messing around in blender and then making something even work in SL promises to be fun ;-)))

check out this cool video (or any of the others on the SL youtube channel)



No comments: