ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Monday, January 25, 2010

o.o ... this damn thing called 'Love'

It's been on quite some blogs I read ... in some profiles I perv (yep ... I still do that ;-p ... ) ... I see it happening in the clubs and among my friends ...
people swear undying love to each other ... often seem to be only found together ... surronded by pink soft clouds from seventh heaven and a 'cloud 9'-sign.
and then ... (more or less) big bang ... and the dream is gone ... for whatever reason ...
I feel for them ... as I know how much it hurts ... it affects the RL feelings and mood ... and can turn the world dark for a bit (hopefully not for too long tho)

I'm on the lucky side ... I got quite a satisfying RL marriage ... a hubby who cares ... and usually is patient with me and my SL ...
So ... there never was much 'need' of an SL relationship ...
Sure ... I met some guys I felt quite attracted to ... even had a lil drama ... *me smiles, when I think of it now* ...
but I always knew I'd never partner or even marry in SL ... instead I became a lot more careful about what to say and what to share ...

the good thing is that a rare few of those earlier flirts turned into really good friendships I wouldn't want to miss ... worth a lot more than any SL love ...

*hugs* and *chin up*

1 comment:

Unome Voom said...

For some people that don’t have a real life love they try to look for it in their second life and maybe move it into their real life to fill the void.
Second Life is a great place to meet ppl because you get to know the person inside the shell; looks don’t come into play……at least for me.
There are a lot of players, liars that will tell you anything they feel you want to hear and ppl that just want to hook up for sex for whatever the reason. It’s very hard to find true ppl that don’t have those things in mind.
I never look for love; I look for friendship, but sometimes the bond is there and it goes further. You can’t help but have feelings for ppl when you really get to know them.
Before you take the step to go beyond friendship take the time to make sure this is what you truly want. Feelings do get hurt; I’ve been hurt and I’ve hurt someone so I know what can happen if you’re not careful. IT SUCKS