ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Monday, January 11, 2010

o.o ... looks like I was lazy ...

... but I wasn't ... ;-P
during the xmas vacation I was busy for the 2 band projects I was in ...
3 rehearsals with each band ... and a lot of fun at the gig in the end ... unfortunately it was way too short ...
Here's a lil torture example for you


if you can bear to hear and see more ... look at the videos on youtube (search for SchlüpferKnoten, Septimische Kapelle, 3KS ... or mayalame)

besides that a lil illness struck me ... and a heap of RL-work didn't let me go ...

but still I managed to grab some SL time and enjoy that too ... thanx to the awesome DJs and friends like Erika, Imdy and Dylon ;-P
ty ... me lubs ya ;-)

No comments: