ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Loonatic Wear News

Hey ... inspite of all my trouble with my pc ...
I managed to be busy for you LoonAtics ...
I got 2 new outfits ... including bracelets and stuff ... for you now ...
GoldRush ... and ... CamoNatic
and quite a lot of ideas on in my head, on paper, in gimp and even part of them in SL already ...
so watch out ... there's more to come ...

And I moved LoonAtic Wear to a new stall at the ...
... Temp-Sanctuary-Rock-Mall ...
took the chance to get rid of the Vendor and put everything on some granite walls ... lol
so it will be easier to look at ... without having to click through all items ;-P
And I must say ... there really is less lag ...
so upgrading to the class 5 sim definately was a good step ...


after that much work I had to relax a bit at my Temp-Shop ... *grins*

No comments: