ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Having Fun at CrusFX ...

and neither my PC nor SL couldn't stop that in the end ...

After the disasterous start into the evening I was so close to smashing my PC ...
But my french Madman talked me into having another try ...
he logged into SL (a really rare thing) and teased me till I logged back in
too ...
The connection still was driving me crazy ... damn slow rezzing and then crashing again ...
But with the help of Boon ... and Max, who joined us later too ...
I returned to my patience ... and started to enjoy the night at CrusFX ... easy with that awesome staff around ;-)
Cats doing a great job covering for me (ty to Timo who let her go for 2 hours ;-P ...) ... in the next shift Tracey, a new host, looking damn tasty in her linguerie ... too bad I couldn't stay till the end of Rooster's first shift (I love male hosts ... *grins*) ... and those DJs ... they really ROCK ... trying and succeeding in fulfilling my requests ... even queer french punk ... lol ...
Ty Factory, Unicorn and Mirandas ...
one day you will know how to pronounce my name ... *grins*

and with very long focussing on 1 point ... and waiting patiently ...
I even managed to take some pix ...

so I followed my pillow's call quite late at night ... after happily having my friends around ...
and some slow-dancing with Max ;-P



OK ... ;-) ... as Cats mentioned it in the comments ...
there actually is a VERY COOL pic ... she sent to me right when I came back to CrusFX for another try ... and looking at that pic made me crash immediately ... *grins*
too bad that my hardware problems had kept that view from me ...
so ... enjoy 'Factory and Amelia' ....

Credits for this pic go to Cats Kornfeld


1 comment:

Cats said...

I still think the picture of Factory and Amelia was the best *evil grin* Too bad it aint in your slideshow X)

Me lubs ya too hun :)