ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Almost No Nekkies ...

... but more than 30 smexy folks over the whole event ...
humans and humanoids ... this morning ... erm or night for some ... at Sanctary Rock ... definately enjoying My hooochie DJ Imdy's awesome sound ...
although unfortunately 1 person didn't know how to behave in her box ... some just don't know the difference between talking fun and harrassing ...
I'm glad that is a minority at Sanct ...

Once more I wondered why especially guys seem to enjoy the poles at Sanct ... *grins*
mmmmhhhh ... Seven ... nice show ... ;-P

Although I don't know if Imdy or me won the bet about the most crashes ... it didn't keep me from perving and taking some pix for you again ;-))))

No comments: