ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Perfect Mix for a Saturday

It already started in the late Friday night ... with the opening-parties at CrusFX ...
it was a blast ... a great staff and an
awesome crowd made me really feel at home there ...
and with Van Ming I had a hell of a DJ with a super smexy voice ;-)
a big thank you to Chavez Darrow and Kalie Figaro ... you got a fantastic Club there ;-)
I even got my hubby to stay there and dance with me for quite a long time (a rare thing).

Too bad that I couldn't manage better snapshots ... but for more and better pics just head to Chavez' CrusFX blog ...


So after quite a short night (and an alarmclock that accidently went off way too early) ...

I got this awsome look out of my kitchen-window ... my mobile couldn't fully grab the wonderful light of this sunrise ... while I was making my coffee for my event at Sanct ...




With Hot DJ Ryun ... and even a dancer this time ... thanx Contessa ;-) ... it was fun as usual ... erm ... and I had to find out just after the party ... that someone must have stolen my GRUNGE-pants ... no names mentioned here ... *grins*



The rest of the day was filled with RL ;-) ... a tasty breakfast with croissants ... a little nap in the afternoon ... riding my bike ... and jogging in the late afternoon ... I couldn't resist and tried to catch the fantasic light with my mobile again ... making me freeze just a little ;-) ...


trying a new recipe for a cake together with my son ... a tasty burger dinner ... an evening on the couch with hubby and ... ;-P ...
completed a perfect day ;-))))



No comments: