ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Inspiration ...

inspired to do another Blogger Challenge ... *grins* ...
found on Crimson Flow



well ... I'm inspired ...
everyday ... everywhere ... by everyone and everything ... lol ...
too bad I cannot transform all that inspiration into something great, good or anything at all ...
Most of it just stays in my head, causing quite a mess there ... ;-P
but maybe I can tell about my inspiration for
blogging ... erm ... yep ... guess that's what it's called what I do here ... *grins*
The first blog I ever looked at was Natalia Zelmanov's Blog, now called Mairmaid Diaries , especially the building tutorials, ...
her great ways of explaining made me start creating stuff ...
my hair, my first shoes, skirts, jewellery ... but I didn't think of doing my own blog then ... and didn't even look much at other blogs ... for a long time ...
Later I was encouraged ... and inspired ;-) ... by Damian to start a shop with the stuff I created ... LoonAtic Wear was born ...
and I used to look at his 'blog' Demented Flair sometimes, watching those beautiful tattoos ...
starting my own blog in October 08, actually as a stage for my LoonAtic Wear stuff, with just some other post in between ...
to loosen up ;-P
At the same time I started looking at the links I found in ppl's profiles and blogs ... and ... wow
I could spend ages there ... and be inspired again ;-) ... like Kaedy's (this is her new one, just loved the old one), Callie's , Guen's blogs ... each different ... each special ... funny ... touching ... inspiring ...
Now I do my blog hopping everyday ... hoping to find new entries ;-)))
So much for inspiration ... but when I look at my blog ...
... what a mess !!!
Hell ... I'm no writer, got no sharp tongue, no awesome stuff to offer, not that much to tell about my SL (which is quite limited at the moment), got an unspectacular RL, ain't good at pix ... actually not good at anything at all ...
But so what !!! ... I just love to blog ... about part of what's going on in my pea brain ... *grins* ... just for myself ... my friends ... and anyone who is LoonAtic enough to follow it ;-))
Ty

No comments: