ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

LoonAtic Wear at CrusFX

well ... I was a bit slow in telling the news of LoonAtic Wear opening a shop at CrusFX ... which I already did right at the beginning of the year ... cozy antique shops near that great Club ;-) ...

and now CrusFX moved to a new sim ... lol
So I had to move my shop too ...

the same place ... 3 shops to the left from tp-landing point ...

not as cozy as the old shop ... but with the help of Kalie (a big thank you and a hug to her) I'll do my best to make it comfy for you ;-))) ...
btw ... did you notice how Kalie does building? ...
She never seems to stop dancing ... *grins* ...
and she looks so damn sexy all the time ;-)))


along with the new shop I finally managed to bring up 2 new outfits
as well ...

































and some of the fun stuff I made for the medical mayhem event at Sanct ...
matches perfectly with the
Carnivore stuff ... lol

No comments: