ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

What a start into a weekend ...

It started with a damn alarm going off too early ... lol
and then I didn't have enough hankies for Daisy's Farewell-Party ...
Thanx to Miranda ... who offered me her sleeve ...
I'm going to miss Daisy ... especially at my Nekkie events ... ;-P
Damn ... here come those tears again ...

















I
'm glad smexy DJ Ryun did his best to make me smile again by playing some heavy tunes ;-))
... and by showing that guys can dress up for a Sassy Sheers event too ... mmmhhhh ... (or was it undressing ... *grins*)

















... all the folks at Sanct have been
so awesome today ... so a big hug to all of them ;-)
A special hug goes to DJ Crazyleigh, who took the stream after my event ... keeping everyone ROCKING ...
Check out his site ... it has some of his crazy tunes ;-)

















The morning ended with Max dancing with me
... though it doesn't look like that on the pic ... *grins* ... and my pc wanted to make sure that I log off for having a late breakfast with Max ... that's why it didn't completely rezz him for me ... lol
Thanx pc ... I was already starving ... ;-)

















Now I wonder what the next morning will bring ... Harley-Party ... lol ... cya all there ;-)))

No comments: