ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Looking Back ...

this time of the year, for some totally incomprehensible reason, there seems to be the urge to look back on the year that's just ending ...
as for me I must admit it wasn't really a good year ... actually it feels like it's been one of the worst years ever ...
starting with the tragic death of my fav actor ... filled with getting sick
over weeks ... rough RL-days from SL and RL colliding and mingeling too hard... some (luckily minor) family disasters ... feeling burnt out from work ... seeing friends leave SL and couples break up in RL and SL ... a deeply hurting experience in SL ... leaving the band I was in ... self doubts ... and a growing depression (quite unusual for an optimistic person like me) which made me even care not a damn for any of both lifes at some stage ...
a long row of gray days ... guess that's kind of midlife crisis ...














But everyone and everything deserves a second, a closer look ... even such a bloddy damn year ...


and hey ... there have been sunny days ... wonderful foggy full moon nights ... I made new friends and met long lost old friends ... I was lucky to have work when others didn't ... I got to know new music, new books, new funny and interesting stuff on the web ... I got friends who stay with me through my moods ...
and, most of all, a loving family to be proud of ...













There's some stuff I gotta learn from that year ...
starting with being less egoistic (damn ... me uses 'I' way too often ... lol) without giving up myself ...
and learning to cope with the dark clouds when not being able to get rid of them ...

me grabs my good old Fender and starts to play again ... first time after quite a long break ...



















PS ... thanx Boon, for bringing color and sun in those pix in less than 5 seconds ;-) ... but making the warmth last a lot longer ;-*

No comments: