ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Blogger Challenge: Mayala's Bag

I saw this Blogger Challenge on Guen's Crimson Flow Blog today and thought 'WOW, what a tidy bag' ... ;-)
and then I had a look at my bag ... *grins*

1. old floppy 2. girl's stuff 3. flyers + cards 4. watch (out of order)
5. old sox from a shoe-shop 6. hand lotion, deo etc. 7. lots of papers, shopping lists, sales checks, notes ... 8. booklet for adresses + notes 9. pens 10. lip balms 11. tesa 12. stamps for my daughter
13. liquorice 14. nail file and kajal (should be in 15) 15. small bag for more girl's stuff 16. shopping bag 17. chewing gum (yak ... some of it should be sorted out) 18. mmmhhh ... sweets 19. old accus
20. shells from vacition in the Netherlands 21. hankie collection
22. waste 23. elastics 24. 11 cent (WoooHooo ... I'm rich)
25. a locket ... 26. a notebook with my ideas and sketches for
LoonAtic Wear

mobile is loading ... keys are in my pants' pocket ... wallet in my jacket ...
and some stuff I didn't put back into my bag after taking the pic ... *grins*

No comments: