ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Single Frame Stories - Easy

 The way might be not easy , but the goal is ... DIY-Learning a new language ... as fast as possible ... ;-)
YaY ... Easy ... that should be EASY ;-)
erm ... or maybe not ... 
well ... right now my lil pea brain tries to fill up and cope with a new language ... french ... 
cause I would love to talk to my french LoonAtic in french easily, I want to understand the songs of my fav french band 'Toxic Waste'  ... 
and I want to learn it fast, cause if all works out fine, Toxic Waste will stop by for a gig in Koblenz in April 2013 during their short tour thru Belgium, Czech Republic and Germany ...I can hardly wait to meet them guys again and it would be cool to talk to them in FRENCH  ;-)

Here's Toxic Waste playing their song Bricolage Circus at the Hauptquartier in Aachen last year, sorry that my cam totally ruined the sound.


So I got me a soft to learn french on my own ... and I'm glad that nobody can hear me yet, when I try to repeat the exercises ;-)

 While I go back to my lessons now, so I can do a blogpost in french one day;-) ... you can check out all the cool SingleFrameStories entries on blog or flickr!

A bientôt

No comments: