ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Single Frame Stories - Black & White


While I was in The old Imperial Steampunk Theatre of New Babbage trying to turn my idea for this weeks Single Frame Stories into a pic, I suddenly recieved a box from a stranger containing a Prim version of the Metropolis character I was already wearing. 
Tho I after trying I prefered the texture version, I had a lil talk with Aley, that nice stranger, who also kindly sent me some poses to try out ...
and I finally asked her if she would like to be my colourful counterpart for the pic. 
So here you see Black&White Silent Movie meeting colourful Secondlife Explorer ...
Thank you, Aley ;-))

And as usual you can find more cool pix on Single Frame Stories blog and flickr

No comments: