ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Mayfield Sunset

It's been a windy ... and even more rainy day  ... heavy showers all day long ...
In the late afternoon I grabbed a dry moment to ride my bicycle to the supermarket ... 
and on my way back I was simply amazed by the spectecular clouds in the sky, rushed home to grab my cam, rode over to the fields and enjoyed an awesome sunset ...

it almost looked as if the Maifeld was burning ...

 clouds hanging deep over the valley of the river Mosel ... but we're above them

it actually had even more red in it ....

1 comment:

Nicandra Laval said...

ohhhhh this is super ..lucky you... i wanted that i could show you a picture from a flat high above Rotterdam with such a sky i saw today))) but no camera with me