ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Monday, July 23, 2012

52WOCC - #30 - Aqua Island

kk ... I know I'm not really in Round 2 of Luna's colour challenge ... 
but I thought I could do a quick sunday post, after I'm a bit too busy for blogging lately ;-)
So I went to a hairdresser in Dublin ... to get my hair dyed in Aqua Blue ...
While I was waiting for someone to serve me, I wondered if the Waldorf Barbershop was the right choice ... *grins* ...

So I rather left with my hair still green ... walked thru the streets to find another coiffeur  ...
daydreaming of a nice lil island surrounded by aqua and inhabited by smexy pirates to rock out and drink with ;-))
 Blimey  ... who stole my rum?
Blimey ... I'd love to do that with Alestorm ;-))) ...

dream ... dreamer ... dreaming ..... CRASH !!!!!!

when I looked thru my log files later, I found this screen_last.bmp


Now tell me ... isn't this a lovely Aqua Island ;-)
Even tho there's aqua only, no island, and the matching colour is in the sky ... hehe

And don't miss to rock with Alestorm ... my fav band for shipwrecking ;-)))
Enjoy

3 comments:

Laura18 Streeter said...

I think you left us totally baffled this week.
LOL!
♥Lau

Rudhmellowen said...

LOL FUNNY and they sound pretty good.... Where the pink rockers?

Nicandra Laval said...

haha so creative.. the best aqua yes!!!with wings on or as astronaut you can reach the real aqua in the sky