ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Friday, March 30, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude - 1

kk ... I didn't blog for a while ... but I still look at blogs from other folks ...
and today I found an interesting challenge on Guen's blog ...
(and prolly originally started by Anubis Darkwatch)

30 days to write down the good sides of a day ... instead of complaining about what's been bad ...
well ... that might rather be more interesting for me than for anyone else ... but this blog sometimes is rather a kind of diary of a bad writer anyway ;-P
So today was a rather crap day ... what better reason to start with gratitude?

* ... cause rehearsal was cancelled today, I had more time to have a chat with my french loonatic, Dom ... who used spanish inquisition, the Fermi-Paradoxon, Cosmic Calender, Monty Python's Universe Song, Boulet's latest post, etc. to cheer me up ;-)

* I accidently have torn down a lot of stuff from a shelf in a supermarket, how embarrassing, but so what ... it gave a bystander something to grin ... kk ... now I can smile about it too ;-)

* and I had the most tasty Ruccola-Mozarella-Pizza when I got home in the evening ...

sorry nothing left now ;-)
(oups ... guess that's not really gratitude)

* and the last good thing for tonight: THANX it's almost weekend ;-)))

YaY ... now I'm curious what tomorrow will bring ...

*hugs*