ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Erm... could I get some ... erm ... HELP ?

erm ... I need some victims ... oh ... I mean ... erm ... help ...
for one of my nonsense pics ...
come as you are ... just dont't wear your most posh outfit ...
as it could get a bit dusty ... out there on the street ...
sure you can bring some friends too ...
soft drinks, coffee, beer, medical aid will be provided ;-P

Staten Island ... oh ... you can use this taxi :
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Staten%20Island/246/245/32
or give me a shout inworld ...
tomorrow/ today ... erm ... wednesday Feb 9 ... something around noon (12pm SLT)
won't take too long, I guess ;-P
kk ... I know that's a shitty day and time ... but no other chances for me this week ...





















o.o ... maybe I better head off to bed now ... cya

2 comments:

Tempest said...

trust you to pick a time i am hosting! other wise id be there =D

Mayala Loon said...

Darn ... I didn't have the schedule in mind ... and due to RL I'm quite restricted in my choice of time ...
but if nobody comes ... maybe I'll try again another time ;-P