ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, February 12, 2011

52 colours - #15 - Red


I swear ... I only wanted to bring some LOVE into a cold world ;-P


and more swearing ... No avi was hurt in the course of this shooting ... honestly
they all live happily ever after ... I hope ;-P

A huge 'THANK YOU' to
Cats Kornfeld, Destiny Sandalwood, PrincessPayton and Mikeal Markova
for following my call and being patient victims ;-)))
you ROCK !!!!!!!!

oh ... and I didn't think it would turn out that violent ... lol ...
I'm a peace-loving non smoker ... seriously

For next week Luna handed us a less bloody colour ... TEAL ... whatever ... *grins*

note to myself ... 'find a less laggy place with no transparent cam catching prims' !!!!

Post Edit: (damn it ... I need to do a lot of post edits lately ... me pea brain)
Had I really forgotten to include this clip ... or did it get lost ... erm .. somehow ... got no idea ... but here it is ...

14 comments:

Luna Jubilee said...

LOL


LOVE IT!!! lol <333

Anonymous said...

OmG... I came thisclose to doing something a little more ... active.. with the RED this week, too! Instead I did a separate post for my bloody red itch (http://viviyardley.wordpress.com/2011/02/08/love-is-a-battlefield/ ). Who said red had to be all bomb shell? :)

Unknown said...

Lol! I think cupid went a little berserk huh? Fun post!

Anonymous said...

LOL beware of Mayala the cupid. ;-)

Rudhmellowen said...

Was kinda sad I missed being able to come to your shoot but now I realise it was a shoot Im actually feeling a bit better about not coming LOL... You look wicked btw!

Sawa Gothly said...

LOL

Great post, love it!

Anonymous said...

Lol. How funny! Great post!

Laila Laperriere said...

Maya..lol
Such a sweet lil face that looks like she saying..WHO ME?
Love your creativity, and HELLLOO..loving the belt!!!!
XoXo..Happy Valentines, eat some chocolate for me.

Unknown said...

Your creativity just blows me away. I wish I had thought of shotting people with arrows!

§üѹŒvÏ£¨Ðªðð¥ said...

Happy V-Day hun ;) miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Made. Of. Awesome.

Crowley said...

I always wondered what cupid was thinking when he shot an arrow into my Ex...Now I totally understand..LOL..thanks for clearing that up Mayala..*grins

LisaMun Aronowicz said...

LOLOL love your post! Fun as always!:-))

Succubus Eebus said...

aaaach shiiiit that I had not the time to come :( I would love to be killed by you hehehe... You Rock!!!