ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

My very own 3rd Life ...

There are those days when RL and/or SL just suck ...
I had them again over the last weeks ...
and I often wished to leave... to where-ever
... a 3rd life would come in handy ... ;-P
and guess what ...
I got one ...
I just realised that ... and I got it almost since I got a 1st Life (does it make that the real 2nd Life then?) ...
I got the client always with me ...
no need to make an account ... no passwords ... no TOS or rules ... no sliders, radars, lists, tags, nc, spam, griefers ... it works unplugged and without the web ... lol

It's those precious moments when thoughts start to wander without control ...
the creative blinks ... time of ideas and hopes ... somewhere between wake and sleep ... duty and spare time ... sense and nonsense ...
sometimes seconds ... minutes ... even hours ...

Too bad that the interface to my other lifes is quite poorly developed ...
maybe I should start bug-fixing this interface ...
like beginning with this pic ... scribbled when my bad mood made me go into my 3rd Life for some relief ... and waiting to be turned into a better drawing ...
a chance to find my way back to my RL-drawing skills ... long neglected ...





















I just love DAY-DREAMING ...
maybe because it's one of the few things I'm pretty good at ... ;-P

2 comments:

Imdy said...

Daydreaming... now thats something I'm actually good at... or reading a good book laying in a comfy recliner wrapped ina blanket and losing all of the world around you.... i need a good book cause that sounds good... sometimes im tired of second life too... but maybe like many other things in life when it gets like that it's good for it to evolve to suit your needs again...

Mayala Loon said...

yeah ... spent my lazy sunday today reading a whole book in one pass ... didn't do that for a while ... and it was great ;-)