ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Ch Ch Ch Changes ...

... even my pea brain is capable of revising plans ...
So I knocked on Tempest's door again and asked if could pull out from pull-out ...
and yep ... she agreed ... phew ... ;-P
so my event spots will be set on 'temp filling' for a while and I'll still do them when there's no cover ...
giving up my home/mainstore and the shop at Sanct was inevitable ...
but for hosting a bit of a break should do as well ... I'd miss it too much on the long run ...

One thing I'll definately miss is Drake dj-ing my Friday midnights/ Saturday mornings ... it was his last time today ... he's too busy now with managing ... and it always meant quite a late night for him ...
So I gotta visit some of his other shifts to hear that smexy voice again ...
wonder who will be my next new reg midnight DJ ...

Drake ... here linedancing with Kinu and Tempest

looks like I gotta do some updating in my profile pics ... lol
how about this pic of DJ Hellbone ... *grins*

it was quite a nice Halloween Party at the C.O.R. yesterday ...
though I look rather like vanilla pudding with strawberry topping than a headless ghost ...
and I wonder what my french LoonAtic is doing there ... *grins*


oh ... and while I was looking for a texture for my HAIRBAND-Party tomorrow ...
I found this Hairband-post ... worth sharing for a good laugh ;-P
maybe I should try to get one of those hairbands ... I wouldn't mind ... *grins*

I think I already had this song once in my posts ... but as most Deezer links don't work anymore ...
Enjoy it again ;-) ... and look at that awesome woman on the bass , Gail Ann Dorsey ... wow ... wish that was me playing like her ...

No comments: