ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Magic Military ... erm ... ja ...

soooooo ... weekend half time ...
and already had quite some fun ...
last night at the C.O.R. at the MAGICAL Party ...
when Marvel had turned into an Incubus (hehe ... didn't know what that is until he told me), spinned his magic tunes ... and we later on all tried to squeeze into a group-pic thanx to pat ;-P ...
and in the morning I had the MILITARY event, a peace-loving girl like me ... lol
then my bloody hädäx came back ... again ... and I spent half the afternoon sleeping to get rid of it (didn't really work) ...
and now I thought it's time to do some sliding ... *grins*
enjoy ;-)



1 comment:

Cats said...

OMGAH! it is a terrible picture LoL.. But i got to see you and not a cloud like i saw all the time i was there :)