ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Glückspfennig

... I found it in the morning today ... on my way to work ...

I'm not superstious ... but so what ...

nothing against a good omen or a lucky charm ;-)

I held it in my hand while listening to the beautiful songs of rose ...

I felt so good ... and somehow wanted to share that good feeling ...
with my loved ones ... my hubby and my kids ... my french loonactic ... with those nice friends that cheered me up ... Miss Alvena and Cats ... Imdy and Talis ( who didn't warn me that her last comment could do serious harm to a keyboard when reading it while drinking coffee ... *grins*) ... with Marvel, Drake and Erika who give my online time an extra kick with their music ...
and with all those who might read this ;-)
feel the good vibes ...
*hugs*


btw ... tomorrow, wed 2pm (slt), I have one of my extra shifts at Sanct again ... with Marvel as my rocking DJ ...
no more rose then ... lol ... but Leather & Rock ... cya there ;-P

4 comments:

Alvena Weezles said...

HUGGLES MISS MAYALALALALA~! <3

Imdy said...

hey a lil bit of luck can never hurt right!! and yeah i still wish on falling stars.. cant hurt can it!! it also doesnt hurt to have a wet keyboard!! lmfao.....

Cats said...

((((MIDGETHUG!!!)))

Talismere said...

grins all happily and adds another mark on the "made ppl snort liquids" paper on her wall.
A little bit of luck is always nice, and why not with a Glückspfennig?

I used to spend hours in the garden or on grass, searching for four-leafed clovers, or as Imdy said, looking out for falling stars.

Sometimes simply thinking of something nice, or wishing for something good to happen, feels good and makes one look forward a bit to take the next hurdles in life :D