ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Having a good time ;-)))

oh ... why do good times always pass so fast ...
well ... I'm still in the middle of my 'dutch' week ...
We had a great start on Saturday ... with the Wallenpop Festival ... lots of bands playing on 2 stages ..
not every band played the style I like , but still they were good enough to listen to and enjoy ... and 2 bands were an absolut blast ... 'Stöma' - playing punk-funk ... and what a cool bassplayer they had ... playing his bass with a violin bow sometimes ... and 'Elle Bandita' - a punk rock band ... they were so hot ... my daughter and me ended in a pogo and crowd-surfing group ... some crazies threw their beer-glasses (luckily plastic) from the fortress walls onto the crowd in front of the stage (where we stood) ... real punk ... lol
well ... I only took pics during the day ... some you see in the Slideshow ... there've been quite some cool ppl running around ... damn ... I didn't take pics of them all ...
When I'm back home and get my pc back from the dead ... or a new one ... lol ... I'll make a cut from my video and post it ...
On Sunday we took a long walk through Hellevoetsluis ... some pics from the hundreds I took are in the slide too ...
Today was Beach-Day ... very relaxing ...
we were lucky to have nice sunny and warm weather all the time ... but in the early evening today it started to rain quite a bit ... time to post ... lol
so guess we'll do some shopping tomorrow ... and the next days we'll meet a dutch SL friend who lives in the next village ... looking forward to that ;-)
btw. didn't think staying out of sl for a bit would feel so good ... ok ... easy in a nice vacation ... *grins*
so ... watch out ... only RL-pix coming now ;-)))

3 comments:

Alvena Weezles said...

yay~! good to hear that you're having fun mayalalalalala~! Miss Cats had a brilliant idea last night that we should all gather around my photostudio and take piccies, so COME BACK SOON~!

Cats said...

Yeah.. we miss you! I miss you. Next time yopu visit the Dutch, you better make an appointment with me too and come visit me in Amsterdam ;)

Mayala Loon said...

well ... I'll be back sometime on friday evening ...
but as my pc died just before I left for vacation ... I first have to find a way to resurrect it from the dead ... or get a new one, before I'm back to the joys of SL ...
but then I'll make sure to have enough power in the pc to have fun again with making pix and fooling around in Alvenas photo-lab ;-)))...
guess it needs 16:9 pix to get the 3 of us ... *grins*
and I'll make it to Amsterdam one day ;-)))

cya soon