ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Back ...

well ... I haven't been away that long anyway ... *snigger*
But it felt good to be back at Sanct ... to see Cats, Alvena, and a lot of other folks ... old and new faces ... erm ... I'm not talking of age here ... lol
DJ Drake was in a great mood today ... playing cool sound ... and giving us the pleasure of his smexy voice on air ;-)))
so I didn't even mind that I'm back to colour events ... ;-P
... and as I was on hubby's new laptop, cause my pc is broken ...
I head NO LAG ... a totally new feeling ... lol ...
still strange though ... with a smaller screen and the keys felt so weird ...
anyway ... I'm looking forward to tomorrow as well ... colours again ... at least no WHITE ... but BLACK & BLUE ... lol
and damn ... my normal slideshow background is on the broken pc ... like so many other files ... somehow I gotta rescue it all ...

1 comment:

Cats said...

*yay* good to see you back and to watch the slides again :)