ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Friday, January 24, 2014

Ze Party To Be

Oh Bugger .... I haven't blogged since June 2013 ... more than 6 months ago ...
and I haven't been to SL since then ... and I guess that my SL break will continue for a while ...
cause RL keeps me me pretty busy ... and I love it ;-)

 and what I love most are events like 


when I will have a great time celebrating with my daughter, my family, my friends and 3 of my absolute fav bands ;-)




I can hardly wait till I can rock, talk and dance with

TYSON BOOGIE HeavyWeight Rock'n'Roll  (Lille/France)
and
LES CREVETTES ArtCore  (Koblenz/Germany)
and
TOXIC WASTE PunkRock aus Lille/France


 

live at the JAM CLUB in Koblenz

if you, by any chance, are any near, stop by, say hello and party with us ;-)

No comments: