- cause I'm not much into social networks (maybe I'm anti-social ... hehe) tho I have a Facebook-Account that I use rather to stay in contact with bands I like and I use Flickr rather to store pics than to interact ...
- cause I think I don't have any peeves (neither pet nor any other) ... I'm a very patient and optimistic person ;-)
but today's theme sent me on a nice memory trip thru a collection of old SL-Snapshots on my extern hd ... and even tho I won't answer all, I'll give it a try ...
|not even 30 days old ;-) ...'Camping' on Bali Hai ... hard earned Lindens ... but at least with my selfmade bass|
- First SL Friend: I'm not sure who exactly my first SL-friend was ... I think I met Boss (a nice dutch guy) and Bry (a nice english guy) at almost the same time ... and as far as I remember on the same sim, Bali Hai. Bry unfortunately left SL long ago, Boss is still there and we say hello now and then or meet in RL during a vacation in the Netherlands ... always a pleasure :-))
- First SL Kiss: erm ... no comment / ... or if you insist ... here's a pic of an SL kiss with Max (my RL hubby) *sniggerz*
- First SLex time/place/partner: OMG good ol' wild days (drools away) ... erm ... no comment ... *grins*
- First SL Partner/Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Wife/Husband: erm ... no comment / I felt quite close to some people ... most of them left SL quite long ago tho ... I never partnered in SL and I'm pretty sure I never will ;-)
- First SL Job: dancer at Sanctuary Rock ... I send an application to the club sometime in October 2007 with this pic ;-) ... and a while after that I started my own shop 'LoonAtic Wear' with renting this cart ;-)
The beginning of LoonAtic Wear ... and Troy, a very close friend, who supported me a lot :-)
- First SL Creation: I think I started to create within the first week ... spent a lot of time in 'Dreams' a very cool and big public sandbox ... but I don't remember what exactly my first creation was (beside the wooden cube) ... but among my first creations was my hair, nose and belly piercing ... and little devil horns for Bry and me as seen in this pic taken at a club called Little Britain (omg ... look at those textures ... and my amazing photo-shooting skills ... hehe) ... or one of my first dresses ... I was darn proud of the glimmering and shimmering effect it had when dancing ... too bad you cannot see it in the pic ;-p
- First Encounter with a Linden: I never talked to a Linden, but I saw some at Sanctuary Rock ... guess they were checking how much lag an average club visitor can bear ;-) ... I even took a pic of the first Linden I saw ... a 'grid-gardener' ... but I think I deleted it as it wasn't that spectecular ;-P
- First Encounter with a SLebrity: I don't care much about celebrities in any life ... I prolly wouldn't even know if someone is a 'celebrity' in SL. Whatever ...
- First SL Sim you fell in love with: I don't know if I ever 'fell in love' with a sim (prolly not) ... but the first sims that were important to me were 'Bali Hai' cause it was kinda home for 'homeless me' for quite a long time ... and 'Dreams', the sandbox where I spent so much time creating nonsense ... and I think I let it crash several times with my 'skirt-generator' ... hehe
- First SL Blog Post: Totally unspectecular ... lol: Welcome on Oct. 15, 2008