ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Monday, February 4, 2013

Peaceful Photohunt

After I had missed last Monday's Photohunt, it was good to be back hunting today ...
We were sent to a little 'peaceful' sim, FaeryDreams, and supposed to come back with a 'peaceful' shot.



The atmosphere was very peaceful there, and as I got a new dsl-modem at home, which does an awesome peaceful job, I could relax and peacefully go thru a lot of windlight settings and DOFs and such, while even my son was peacefully playing LOL via the same modem ...
YaY ... Mondays will be a lot more peaceful from now on ;-)
Somehow I could peacefully easy decide which of the 26 pics to upload ... 



and YaY again ... I made the 3rd place, prolly more by chance tho, as it was a close field of beautiful pics again ...
Paco and yeuxbleux shared 2nd price ... and the winner was Reema ;-)

as usual ... click pic to enlarge and enjoy ;-)

Next Monday is high time of carneval in some countries, I'd really like to go to a carneval sim, Venice or something ... a masquerade ... a ball ... whatever ... 
but I'll just get surprised by landmark and theme, as usual ...
Maybe I can see you there too, Monday, 11:30am (SLT) at the Photohunt Gallery ... 
Would be Cooooooool ;-)


No comments: