ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

52WOCC - Hot Cinnamon

;-)mmmmmmhhhh I love Cinnamon ... in cookies, cakes, chocolate, chili ... and in a Coffee Latte ...
makes me melt ;-))
so let's have a tasty Hot Cinnamon Latte together for Luna's 52WOCC ;-)



CinnamonLatte, Taste it ... Love it ;-)

ps ... I was listenting to DJ Tagg while doing the anigif ... that might explain a lot ;-)

6 comments:

inkie Loudwater said...

OMG girl this is the best post ever <3 <3 <3

Unknown said...

:) Mayala be careful, it's to hot!

Nicandra Laval said...

ooh how you did this ..it is super Mayala... great work !!!

Unknown said...

Freaky! I was not expecting you melt into the coffee. I love your posts.

Sama Yalin said...

LOL It really made you melt! That is so creative, love it :)

Rudhmellowen said...

As always the most creative post I have seen for the colours Maya... I LOVE THIS, but the thought of you melting is a little sad LOL