ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Monday, October 11, 2010

More Colors Of Fall ...

I've been on a wonderful bike trip this Sundays late afternoon ...
trying to find out about October Rust ...
but it was rather a real Golden October day ...
and of course I had to do some pics, even I'm no great photographer ;-P
so have a look at one of the bike trails that once was a railroad track near my town ...
I just love to ride there ;-))



btw ... this is my slideshow No (omg) 87 ...
I started them in Janaury 2009 and I wonder if I'll make the 100 this year ;-P
most of the slideshows are taken in SL, especially at Sanctuary Rock ...
maybe you're in one of them ... check it out !
I had a lot of fun looking at those old pics today ... *grins*

No comments: