ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Halftime 183/365

omigod ... didn't think 1/2 year already passed ...
and I only really missed putting in my daily pic once (when I was sad and drunk) and put it up a bit later ...
sometimes it's tired pea brain work to think of a pic late at night ... sometimes I can't decide, cause there's so much on my mind ...
and I wonder if anyone looks at them anyway ...
girlish stuff ... as french LoonAtic calls it ... *grins*
but when I went thru them I remembered why I chose them, good and bad moments came back to my mind ...
I wonder if it's really halftime ... I might continue it ... is that a threat? ... ;-P



today memories of some people came to my mind ... persons that gave me a good feel or a happy moment in my life, maybe without even knowing it ...
I usually don't tell someone that he/she affected me ... sometimes I don't have a chance to ...
sometimes I'm just to shy ... damn it
but they brighten me up even in memories
Wish I could do that too ...


No comments: