ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I missed the 163-365

cause I got drunk ...
something that usually doesn't happen to me ...
but I spend the evening with my French LoonAtic who had introduced me to Type O and who had told me the sad news ...
we drank red wine on the green man ... listened to the same TYPE O songs ...
our way to say Good Bye ...






















So my shift this morning was a bit tough ... and just now I had 18 voters ... was a bit hard to
keep track ... lol





















But hubby joined me at the end giving me some support before calling me to breakfast ... I'm very lucky to have him ;-*






















now I just hope that I'll be fit a
gain in time for Miss Alvena's Party ... *grins*

2 comments:

Lainey Thorne said...

I think alot of fans did the same thing Mayala. cheers!!

Mayala Loon said...

Cheers, Lainey !!