ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm no good conquerer ...

I lost most of my army when I played Risiko with my family this afternoon ...
but I'm excused ... it was a busy weekend ...


with only 3 hours sleep each night ...




















click the pic to enlarge ...


Terraforming in RL (e.g. gardenwork) for several hours ...
finding a dress to wear at the blogger party ...
the blogger party itself ... as usual I stayed quiet in public chat (same as I do on RL-parties)... but had a nice chat with Guen, so glad she was there, as I knew some names from their blogs only, and most ppl I didn't know at all ...
but I had a relaxing time there while trying to watch the folks (and the wrestling) without crashing ...
damn ... I thought I had taken more pics, but I guess I accidently hit cancel instead of save sometimes ...
Both my events were ROCKED by the awesome DJ Erika this time ...
and I even had some time to head over to Demonic ... swapping lag for lag ... *grins*
I think March was a good month ... with lots of Line-Dancing ... worth to be put into a clip ;-P
Don't miss DJ Fluxy and his voices in there ... and you'll even find some wrestling ... hehe



I'm off to bed now ...
Sweet Dreams to you ...
*hugs*

No comments: