ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Friday, November 6, 2009

Bye to Volkov ...



So I had a rather melancholic start into the day ...
I removed my mainstore, my belongings, my home ... from Volkov ...
and buried it deep into my invent ...

Mayala Loon: Damn ... I could do with a wine now ... if it wasn't morning and I had to go to work ... lol
Dylon Revnik: lol I'll drink for you Loony lol

HeHe ... I bet Dylon drank a cold beer instead of a nice red wine ... but that's fine by me too ;-P

So I found this 365 idea in Guen's blog this morning and thought, 'cool idea ... I might try something like that too' ...
I will not do it as posts, but you'll find it as a gadget in the side-bar ...
showing pix of my SLme or RLme ... sometimes maybe just pix that express my mood ...
or whatever comes to my mind that I wanna show you ... or which I just want to keep as a memory ... lot of pix from my mobile I guess, as I usually have it with me ... hopefully on a daily basis ... *grins* ... so stay tuned if you like ;-)

and before I forget ... tomorrow ... or rather today ;-P ... ok ...
this Friday , 1-5pm, at the C.O.R.

there will be another DJ battle ... very special this time ... 4-5 DJ's as far as I know:
Oz, Maxxius, lemoning, HellBone (and maybe Tyn) ...each with his own host ...
playing themed songs to challenge audience and the other DJs as well ...
I hope you can stop by to support DJ HellBone and me ... ;-P
I'm sure it will be FUN

No comments: