ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Hard Work ... *grins*

Now my vacation is almost over and it's raining outside ...
So time again to do a little posting ... ;-P
I had a great RL week interrupted by yesterdays 'hard work' ...
doing the 10pm shift in the morning (planned) ...
Kinky event with DJ Erika ... always promising fun ...
and since ages I had a male dancer again ... mmmhhhh ... smexy CrazzyEd ... ;-P
and as Imdy had no host for midnight I told her I could stay for some minutes till I got to take the bus to RL-work ...
but then Imdy's server broke down ... 10 min of silence at Sanct till Hell turned on the radio ... and I decided to take a later bus and finish this Boot event instead ... can't have them folks cyber all alone ... lol ... glad Joella started her shift 30 min earlier to rescue us from radio ;-)))
after some hours of RL-work (crazy me does that during vacation ... lol) ... and dead tired I hopped into SL just to do some pics for LoonAtic Wear before bedtime ...
when Troy was asking for a host at 2pm ... well ... early SL-afternoon doesn't seem to be a fav time among the host ... lol ...
so I offered help ... and ended up in NEON ... yurk ...

anyway ... it was fun ... watching some awesome NEON outfits on the girls ... and admiring Valin's NEON sock ... *grins* ...
the other guys definately were way to shy to wear NEON ... with the exception of DJ Troy ... who kept everyone rocking with his tunes ... including me ;-) ...
so enjoy the pix of those 3 events ... and sorry if my cam didn't rez everything as it should be ...



btw. ... I got used to Camels, cupcakes and even ... erm ... pigs making
Sanct their home for a while ... and the huge DJ-board ...
But do we really need this big sign in front of the awesome church ... and another big board with pics on the side ...?

Makes me feel like in a Drive-In Cinema ...
I miss the goth atmosphere we once had at Sanct ...

Anyway ... I'm looking forward to my 3 shifts this weekend ... and to stuffing the guitar with something nice for the Sanctuary Rock hunt that will start on monday 20th ... more on that in my next post ... I guess

Now keep ROCKING ... ;-)))
Discover

No comments: